The Favor Factor | Fresh Fire Prayer | March 22
The Favor Factor Are you looking for ways to release God’s supernatural power in your life? Join us beginning Sunday, March 8th through Saturday, April 16th for the 40-day journey.
Here’s how you can get connected:
1) Pray with Us Daily (March 8 – April 16) Listen to 40 days of The Favor Factor companion prayers here. Join us on the Fresh Fire Prayer Call on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 6:25 am as we pray over scriptures specifically selected to help us make a Fresh Start. To join the call, dial in at (667) 770-1533 and enter code 240679#.
2) Fast With Us! (March 27 – April 16) We will set aside time for reading God’s Word and hearing God’s voice. Get a copy of the step-by-step The Favor Factor personal prayer guide and fast recommendations via email, at NHCindy.org, or on social media! During the fast, we will partake of only water, juice, rice, lentils, and fruits and vegetables that do not contain preservatives or additives. For detailed online fast resources, visit Daniel-Fast.com. If you need a copy of the personal prayer guide or the fast recommendations, they can be viewed and downloaded at NHCindy.org.
3) Listen to the Living in Victory Everyday Podcast Pastor Wiggins will do a deep dive into The Favor Factor. Visit The Favor Factor playlist or the Living in Victory Everyday podcast playlist for direct access to The Favor Factor podcast episodes. Catch it #LIVE on Sundays at 8pm.
4) Memorize Scripture Participate in the Head to Heart Memory Verse Challenge, where the topical focus for Weeks 1-7 is Fresh Start. “For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.” – Hebrews 4:12, NKJV • The Week 10 memory verse, Mar 6-12, is Isaiah 43:19 • The Week 11 memory verse, Mar 13-19, is Isaiah 43:19 • The Week 12 memory verse, Mar 20-26, is Lamentations 3:22-24 • The Week 13 memory verse, Mar 27-Apr 2, is 1 Peter 1:24-25 • The Week 14 memory verse, Apr 3-9, is Titus 2:11-14 • The Week 15 memory verse, Apr 10-16, is Psalm 51:7-9 • Week 16, Apr 17-23, is a review week. #MemoryVerseChallenge
5) Join Us for Worship Throughout our 40-day journey, worship with us SUNDAYS at 9am, in-person in the sanctuary, or virtually online at YouTube.com/NewHorizonsChurchIndy; and/or, WEDNESDAYS at noon, on Zoom (Meeting ID: 760 885 4420/Password: BibleStudy) with playback available on our YouTube channel from the Victory in the Word and The Favor Factor playlists. #TheFavorFactor